- I’ll have written my composition by 6 o’clock.
- Oh, I shan’t even have begun mine by then. But I’ll have begun it as soon as supper is over.
- I hope you will.
- Kitty, I want you to go to the baker’s before 6 o’clock. I have this ironing to do but I shall have finished it in half an hour and I need a loaf for supper.
- Can I go after 6 o’clock, Mum? I am watching an interesting film and it won’t have finished by 6 o’clock.
- I’m sorry, but the baker’s shop Упр. 10. Прочтите диалоги. Найдите глаголы в Perfect. Объясните его употребление. Диалоги переведите. will have closed by the time the film finishes.
- All right, Mum. I’ll go now.
- I hope you will. We shall have had supper and you will have cleared the table by half past seven, then you can watch another film before your bed-time. Will it have finished by 9 o’clock?
- Oh, yes, it will have finished by half past eight.
Упр. 11. Скажите, что все эти действия уже произойдут к определенному моменту в будущем.
Model: The concert (finish) by 10 o’clock. – The concert will have finished by 10 o’clock.
1. We hope you (learn) all this Упр. 10. Прочтите диалоги. Найдите глаголы в Perfect. Объясните его употребление. Диалоги переведите. by tomorrow. 2. I (finish) everything by the time you get back. 3. … you (write) all your letters by 5 o’clock? 4. By next Tuesday you (stay) with us for 5 weeks. 5. He (write) his report by Monday. 6. They (arrive) at the theatre by the end of the journey. 7. When we reach that village we (do) half of the journey. 8. They (go) for a walk by the time I have finished the job. 9. You (have) a good rest by the end of the week.